“Extremely Accommodating!”
Review of Sunflower Motel

Sunflower Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hiawatha
Sunflower Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hiawatha B&B and Inns
Kansas City, Missouri
“Extremely Accommodating!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The Sunflower Motel fit my family’s needs perfectly! The owner (Mary) was extremely accommodating, friendly and courteous. It’s an older motel, but has been remodeled and has all the comforts of home (including WiFi, flat screen TV, mini fridge, microwave, etc). Prices were very reasonable. Will definitely stay there again on my next overnight visit to Hiawatha.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Phil R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I loved this hotel! Management went above and beyond normal call of duty to accommodate our group of 11. The hotel is very clean and has a wonderful family feel to it! The location was perfect. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Linda E
Derby, Kansas, United States
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was coming to Hiawatha for a couple days needed room for 1 night. I was search hotels and motels in the area, decided I didn't need a 120 dollar bed to sleep in. One of my friends that live in Hiawatha told me about sunflower. I was hesient at first they were old when I was a kid in the 60's I was told they had totally been remodeled with new beds microwave, mini refrig, telephone, coffee maker, desk chair. wifi lg flat screen t.v. .Each room has a different country homie feel to it. The staff was like family friendly easy to talk to wanted to do any thing to help me.which I appreciated since I am handicapped.THANK YOU VERY MUCH. This was one of the cleanest motel or hotel iv'e stayed in .No bugs thank.Can tell you take pride in your motel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Melody Ann B
Troy Kansas
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The Sunflower Motel in Hiawatha Kansas. I love this motel! The rooms are spotless, very clean. I can tell the owner takes allot of time to take care of these rooms. When you walk in you don't feel like your in a motel room. You feel at home and comfortable. The rooms are gorgeous! And convenient as well with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee pot. The owner is such a joy to be around and talk to. She's very compassionate about her guests. And she also don't charge an arm and a leg for the rooms. They're very cheap considering what all your getting. It's not just another motel room, it's more like staying in a guest room at a friends house. In my opinion, this is the best motel I've stayed in. I couldn't ask for a better room or better service! And I would most definitely recommend this motel to my friends and family. Thank you for caring so much and for putting so much thought and hard work into the rooms for your guests!

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank Mrskatiemsmith
Illinois
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have stayed here many times in the past few years, and it is always comfortable and clean.
The owners are wonderful, and try to do anything they can to make your stay a great one.
Their rates are very reasonable, and they will accomodate you in any way they can.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank prplcws
Chelsea, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a great little Motel the owners are the nicest people, the room is always clean, we stayed three day and was always clean when we cam back to our room, the water was always hot when we showered, with real water pressure, which was great. I cannot say any thing bad about this motel my husband and I both very pleased I would recommend highly if you are passing through, very inexpensive, beds are great. We will not stay anywhere else when we go back through.

Room Tip: We never heard anything while we stayed there was there three night, was the quietest motel we staye...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TReynolds45
Hiawatha, Kansas
Reviewed August 9, 2013

the sunflower motel in hiawatha kansas is the best motel in hiawatha. it has wonderful people who run it. they have great rates. and are close to dining and shoppijng. if you have relatives coming for the holidays reserve a room at sunflower in hiawatha. mike and mary will help you through the process. to reserve a room call 785-742-4305 and reserve a room now you cant beat the prices.

Room Tip: they have no pool but if kids need activities hiawatha has a library for kids
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank scott c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hiawatha
Best Western Plus Hiawatha Hotel
#2 of 2 in Sabetha
Super 8 Mound City
Super 8 Mound City
#2 of 2 in Mound City

Been to Sunflower Motel? Share your experiences!