“Food was barely OK, Service was AWFUL!”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #9 of 13 Restaurants in Hesston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our server forgot to come back & take our order, our son went and got him. When the food arrived it all came at different times, my supremo sandwich which was nothing to brag about. Five minutes later my sons pizza, then our bread sticks, then the Cinn sticks, and last my wife's personal pizza. Pizza's were OK, bread & cinn sticks were awesome. Server never came back to see how we were or if we needed anything. My son had to go get someone so we could get some to go boxes and our bill. Place was not busy at 6:30pm & I can see why, manager was
sloppy dressed and ignored the customers. We will never go back to this Pizza Hut!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I agree with John M. Dirty place, the food is not too good and we all felt very sick the night after eating there. Walk over to the Mexican place near or go for a sub.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Dirty, nasty food, nasty envrionment. Slow service and everytime I go there they get my order wrong. Will never go back. Even complained to Pizza Hut.com survey, left my name, phone number, email and never heard from them.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Very good the cook Joel is the best. It's awesome.