“Yuck...outdated, not clean,poor staff.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Hays
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Hays
Canton
“Yuck...outdated, not clean,poor staff.”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

You get what you pay for...and you don't get much here. Right off the highway, this outdated old hotel offers dog friendly rooms do I stayed there. Grass was limited and bad stickers in grass made it hard to exercise dogs well think I would rather keep driving then stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We booked on line and everything was as it advertised. We had a wonderful night stay and a GREAT BREAKFAST. The clerks were very nice and took care of all our needs. THANK YOU

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Greenup
Reviewed August 16, 2013

On July 26,2013, My husband, son and I were traveling through Kansas, we checked into this Hotel at midnite. At 1:00AM a woman used a key card and opened our door! We were frightened and shocked! She was also frightened and shocked! Upon calling the front desk, the desk clerk blamed the woman for entering the wrong room!!! Our point was that she used a keycard that was coded to our room. He at no time said I'm sorry or apologized! After staying awake for the next four hours we decided to shower and check out. At 6:00AM, checked out, I had to wait at the very least 10 minutes for someone to even come to the desk, at that point my husband went looking for someone to help us. Finally, the desk clerk came to the counter. I was very kind and calm when I said that when a person was in their hotel room behind locked doors they should feel safe. His commit was that they were having trouble with the system. Not, i'm sorry for your inconvenience, or I apologize that you were disturbed at 1:00 AM. I ask if I could check out and he ask if a wanted a copy of my bill! At no time did I expect him to comp the room or give us a discount, but " I'm sorry" would have been very appreciated! So will my family stay at this Hotel again? I think not!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Hays hotels