“Great Steak Easy On/Off” 4 of 5 stars

Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Hays
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Aiken, South Carolina
“Great Steak Easy On/Off”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Was traveling down the road with my adult son and wanted to treat him to a nice restaurant instead of fast food. Looked at the reviews and thought we would try. I had the ribeye medium rare and my son had the prime rib medium. My steak was outstanding along with the mash potato and steamed brocolli. My son thoroughly enjoyed his prime, though I tried a piece and it was simply ok. Along with two draft Fat Tires, which were delicious, the total was under $60 with tax and tip. And out we went down the road to the next stop.

Visited June 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The desk clerk at our hotel suggested this place and described it as an upscale Applebee's. Now there's an oxymoron for you. The food was okay, especially the Jack Daniels steak. But if you were dropped in blindfolded you could be in any chain steakhouse anywhere in the country. Just saying.

Visited May 2013
Illinois
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This restaurant resembles any of the Lone Star Steakhouse Restaurants. Food is consistently good, service is prompt, and they have daily specials, including cocktails, so you know what to expect.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Whiskey Creek Hays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way through. Just off I-70 south on Hwy 183, convenient to gas stations and hotels. We were seated right away in the bar area. Our server was very attentive and made sure we had water and bread before our meal arrived. She never let our glasses get below half! The food was excellent! I had the filet and my husband had the Prime Rib. The loaded baked potato was delicious! Price was reasonable for a steak place. We will definitely eat here again.

1 Thank Travelgirlslife
“Superior Service, Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Fast friendly service, amazing food, great atmosphere for anyone! Probably the best steak I've ever had! Half price appetizers are awesome too!