“Great Service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Came in to Hays on the way home to Colorado. Ate breakfast food for late lunch/early dinner. Server was friendly and helpful and also informed us, when dropping off the check, that if we had military or AARP I.D. we could get a discount. We didn't have that I.D. but appreciated her advice. She also served as Cashier so was kept busy with her tables and cash register but still managed to keep our coffee cups filled!
I HOP has a Senior section on it's menu for patrons 55+.
Restroom was clean.

There are newer reviews for IHOP

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Seated when we walked in. Waitress came to table within minutes and food delivered quickly. Was hot and delicious.
Very nice and clean.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The "crepes" were really not much more than a slightly thinner, rolled pancake. Talked to the on-duty management who said the batter is iHop branded but perhaps it wasn't prepared with enough liquid. My pancakes seemed slightly under cooked as well. By hey, the bacon was great!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My original french toast was absolutely tasteless. How do you ruin french toast? I'd be willing to bet there was no sugar added to the batter. It was just dipped in egg, which is pretty bland. I've had french toast at other IHOPs and it wasn't this tasteless. My husband had a BLT, and he said that was mediocre as well.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

What better for supper than bacon and eggs! Service was great along with the food. My son and I both had the breakfast sampler, except my eggs were fried and his were scrambled.

1  Thank Jeri Lynn W

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!