“bad service, cold eggs, burned toast”

Pheasant Run Pancake House
Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Hays
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Went there with my son, for breakfast, so sorry we did. The service was nasty, she had a cold and was wiping her nose on her shirt sleeve, didn't get order for at least 45 minutes eggs cold toast burned and asked for hot sauce 4 times before just gettin up and walking out..

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Great homemade food! Friendly service! I have recommended this place to many people! Everything on the menu is fantastic and the price is right! Big portion too!

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Clearly the prevoius post was a fluke. I am a regular and always go for the biscuits and gravy. #YUM I always get some eggs to go with them too. I used to get the ham and cheese omlete, which is still fantastic, but I love me some biscuits and gravy.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I would recommend this place, being a resident of a town near house, I've eaten here MANY times. During the week days food seems to come out faster then i've experienced on Saturdays and especially Sundays(they are really busy on Sundays). They have a good variety of food, lots of flavors of pancakes, waffles, and french toast, different kinds of omlets, and salads. The majority of their lunch specials are awesome! I don't think I've gotten anything I haven't liked yet

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Don't go there>
I had the BISCUITS AND GRAVY <I left half there, >
The Egg's was COLD when they came to me! <LUCKLY I DIDN"T GET SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!