“Good authentic”

Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 94 Restaurants in Hays
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Good food, marginal service though. $8 26 oz marg. I've travelled a lot in MX, good as there. Will do again.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I ate here during an overnight stay in Hays because I could easily walk to the restaurant from my motel nearby. The service and food were fine but nothing spectacular. I would describe the cuisine as competent north-of-the-border Mexican fare. The introductory tortilla chips are warm, crisp and tasty, served with a decent red salsa. Margaritas, served in plastic goblets, are fairly inexpensive and match the uninspired strip mall atmosphere. If you're hungry, Jailisco serves its purpose.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Very fast service and friendly workers. The food is one of the most authentic in town with great taste! The margaritas are the best in town along with the chips and salsa. Defently one of the best!

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is gross! I can't believe anyone would leave a good review. The food was ok at best. Luckily we found another Mexican restaurant in town that is 100 times better.

Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

The only place I go for Mexican. The margaritas are great. The prices are fantastic and portions are large. 1 of my favorites!

Been to Jalisco Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!