“Good local pizza at a fair price”
Review of Lomato's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lomato's Pizza
Ranked #26 of 92 Restaurants in Hays
Cuisines: Pizza
Hays, Kansas
“Good local pizza at a fair price”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

This place competes with the likes of Pizza Hut, Dominoes, and Papa Murphy's and holds its own. They are priced right, and really do care about their customers.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank John K

Norman, Oklahoma
“Outstanding Pizza!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The team I am working with here in Hays decided to have pizza delivered instead of going out to eat. Lomato's had the highest rating on TripAdvisor. I also asked several locals who had the best pizza and it was overwhelmingly Lomato's. We ordered a Pepperoni and a Ham and Pineapple with Cream Cheese as well as their BBQ Chicken Wings.

OMG! Outstanding pizza!

The flavor was fantastic! The cream cheese was an unexpected pleasure! And the chicken wings were better than most places I have eaten at in Norman, OK! Delivery was timely and the pizza was still good and hot!

We will definitely be ordering from here again!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank gharrell
Hays, Kansas
“Lomato's Pizza, our experience”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Really good for giving extra hair in our pizza. Here is the site

Yum!

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Lindsey S
Schoenchen ks
“Love their pizza”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I love Lomato's pizza! good crust, good sauce, good toppings. I would recommend the pepperoni, cream cheese and onion pizza. A lot of people wrinkle their nose at that combination until they actually try it, and everyone that has tried it loves it!

• Visited May 2012
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“Decent pizza, and 2 for the price of 1!”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We were heading through on a longer trip and looked up local places to try something new. The restaurant was small, cramped, and harshly lit, so we decided to carry out. They were having a 2-for-1 deal, so my wife and I each ordered a small. The total price was $10 for two small pizzas. It took about 10 minutes to cook both.

We got a cheese and a sausage. The crust was decently thick and somewhat buttery/garlic-y. The sauce had an interesting aftertaste to it, which I didn't mind but my wife didn't care for.

Overall, we were happy with our choice.

Visited January 2012

Been to Lomato's Pizza? Share your experiences!