“Great classic Hay's Restaurant!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Taco Shop
Ranked #24 of 88 Restaurants in Hays
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Norman, Oklahoma
“Great classic Hay's Restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place has been around in Hays for quite some time and still continues to be great! I would consider this more Americanized Mexican food but still great! Staff was friendly, food was great, and the restaurant was clean. Only complaint was the time it took to get our food but that still wasn't a big deal. Highly recommend!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Brady K

Leander, TX
“Cheap Americanized Mexican food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Nothing really special about this place for people who are not from the Hays area but those of you have spent time in Hays can also testify...good comfort food. Cheese and more cheese on the dishes. Since I have moved away from Hays I do miss having Taco Shop food. Whenver I do go through Hays I stop. Honestly I live in Central Texas and NO ONE in the Hays area has real good Mexican food but if you want some Americanized Mexican food that is cheap and tasty this is the place.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Barbara U
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I miss this place since...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2008

I miss this place since I moved.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I don't like this place...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2008

I don't like this place. :P

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Taco Shop? Share your experiences!