“Back after a break”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I haven't been to Applebee's for a while, but it was well worth it and I enjoyed the special. The waitress made changes to our orders without a hassle.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were running behind before a wedding and asked to be served quickly. They were very busy but accommodated us with no hassel at all!

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

All of our group tried some of the new items on the menu.... The steaks (my wife and i had different specialty steaks on the menu) were not very tender. My father-in-law had the napa chicken and said he enjoyed it.

As an appetizer we tried the garlic pretzels... They are bigger than they appear in the menu photo and were the tastiest part of the meal.

The service was great it's just that the main meal wasn't as tasty as expected.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Me and my family went there for my birthday dinner. They were pretty slow, slower than usual. We ordered our food then we waited. The table across from us had got there about ten minutes after us. They got they're food before us, no big deal, happens all the time. Finally we get our food. The steak was cold, the mashed tatters were cold, the steamed vegetables smelled rotten and they too were cold. I never complain about my food (that's my wifes job lol) . I couldn't eat it. The smell was making me sick. We didn't haft to pay, which i wouldn't anyway. They need to get back in the game. WE Have always gone there. Not anymore!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great food.. better than others I have been too and the server was very friendly and fast. The even cooked my steak to the perfect medium rare.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!