“Yummy and very friendly staff”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in Hays
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great food.. better than others I have been too and the server was very friendly and fast. The even cooked my steak to the perfect medium rare.

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We went here for lunch and the food was great and customer service the best I have seen in along time Thank You Ceanna for your great service!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

If people didn't give us gift cards every year I wouldn't go back once a year. The heat was turned down so far you had to wear a coat. Four of us went and not one of us care to go back. I would rather eat a fast food burger by far and I don't do that very often. Alot of people must like it, seems like there are always quite a few vehicles there. Sure not my cup of tea. Bar drinks terrible, took 25 minutes to try to make a martini special (it took two of them to try to make it and they poured out one and served the other one) not good. I don't like to complain but I've been there numerous times and never been impressed.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We both ordered our favorite, the Bourbon Street Steak and it lived up to our expectations! (Love how the plate is sizzling as it arrives at our table!) The waitress was very attentive, making sure our drinks were always filled. A great meal at a great restaurant!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

we weren't expecting much from this chain, but it was convenient. Everything we ordered was over-the-top good. We went with the 2-for-$20 special which included a large order of excellent onion rings as an appetizer. We ordered a very flavorful chicken breast and shrimp with potatoes and onions in a sizzling pan, and an order of the riblets, which were very tender and flavorful. Another surprise: frozen lemonade. Delicious. Topped it all over with the decadent ice cream and chocolate cake special. Hot and delicious.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!