“A Great Place to Stay”

Hampton Inn Hays-North of I-70
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hays
Reviewed February 2, 2014

You will not be disappointed in this Inn. One of the best Hampton's we have stayed in. Food has greatly improved over the past 3 months. There is an IHOP next door. Get the food at the INN ! Easier to get, your selection is good, clean and quieter. No feeling of rush. STRONGLY recommend this location of Hampton Inn ! !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jerry D
Hannah A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Hays-North of I-70, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post a review about your recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and noticed our recent changes to the menu items! We hope you return soon to see the recent renovations to our lobby/breakfast area.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and we look forward to you staying again soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

NO complaints, very clean motel, first rate staff and easy access on/off interstate for those just traveling through. Not much else you can say about that. Try Gella's brewpub for dinner, not close by, but worth the short drive. Good microbrew, food and beer--Orange roughie fish and chips!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our local pub and what our downtown has to offer. We hope you return soon to see our recent renovation.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very nice hotel. Rooms very clean and all the amenities that you could need. Staff was very kind and helpful! Called me after checking out to let me know I had left my phone charger in the room and asking how they could get it to me. I feel like many other hotels would have thrown it away.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Amanda S

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! I am very happy to hear that our staff followed our lost and found policy and we got your phone charger sent back to you. We have a good system in place for our lost and found items and ways of getting these items to departed guests. We hope you return soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

On our way to Denver from OKla. City, Hampton Inn Hays is our best hotel destination, clean rooms and great staff, pool need some renovation, and I was informed that they will be working in lobby and pool renovation this and next month... Great stay as always... Request rooms on north side of building.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank here-we-go-usa

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! We did indeed renovate our pool and our putting our finishing touches to our lobby/breakfast renovations. We hope you return soon to see the completed changes!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The hotel had an easy access off of the Interstate. The staff were friendly, the room was clean - it appeared to have been remodeled recently, the free breakfast had a large selection and the exercise room was adequate. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: The hotel was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank janethall03

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer!I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and our fitness center and glad that you found us easily off the highway. We hope you return soon!

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Arrived in Hays very late in the evening. The staff was very courteous and we were checked in right away. The rooms are very clean and the complimentary breakfast is very good. Overall a very nice family hotel in Hays.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Lucy L

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! We hope you return soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Passing through on a roadtrip, we stopped at this hotel, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Check-in was easy, and our room was great. Huge, cozy room and bed, and a very spacious and clean restroom. We slept like rocks. Our only small gripe is that the breakfast buffet was nearly empty at 7:30am. We had very little to choose from, and I was glad that I had some spare fruit in the car.
Other than that, it was a really lovely stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sardawg

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! I am sorry that breakfast was not replenished by the time you came down to eat. We hope you return soon!