“Clean as always”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hays
Aurora, Colorado
“Clean as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

On our way to Denver from OKla. City, Hampton Inn Hays is our best hotel destination, clean rooms and great staff, pool need some renovation, and I was informed that they will be working in lobby and pool renovation this and next month... Great stay as always... Request rooms on north side of building.

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank here-we-go-usa
Hannah A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Hays-North of I-70, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post a review about your recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! We did indeed renovate our pool and our putting our finishing touches to our lobby/breakfast renovations. We hope you return soon to see the completed changes!

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and we look forward to you staying again soon.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Champaign, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

The hotel had an easy access off of the Interstate. The staff were friendly, the room was clean - it appeared to have been remodeled recently, the free breakfast had a large selection and the exercise room was adequate. We would stay there again.

Room Tip: The hotel was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank janethall03

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer!I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and our fitness center and glad that you found us easily off the highway. We hope you return soon!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Arrived in Hays very late in the evening. The staff was very courteous and we were checked in right away. The rooms are very clean and the complimentary breakfast is very good. Overall a very nice family hotel in Hays.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Lucy L

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! We hope you return soon!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Passing through on a roadtrip, we stopped at this hotel, and we couldn't have been more pleased. Check-in was easy, and our room was great. Huge, cozy room and bed, and a very spacious and clean restroom. We slept like rocks. Our only small gripe is that the breakfast buffet was nearly empty at 7:30am. We had very little to choose from, and I was glad that I had some spare fruit in the car.
Other than that, it was a really lovely stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sardawg

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! I am sorry that breakfast was not replenished by the time you came down to eat. We hope you return soon!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I'm a hotel snob and I've got to say this is better than alright. It was clean, goose down bedding, over sized bath and convenient off I-70. Price was right and a good stop for Hays, Kansas. Free breakfast in the morning and on our way.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Slam69
Hannah A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Hays-North of I-70, responded to this review, December 17, 2013

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable room waiting for you. I pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and everything it has to offer! I'm happy to hear that it was easy for you to find off I-70 and our breakfast was enjoyable and was a great start to your day! We hope you return soon!

Holly
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

This hotel was selected by Hays residents for a block of rooms for their wedding guests from out of town. They chose this hotel because of its reputation and cleanliness. We were there 5 days and enjoyed every one. Great staff. Great hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Pam K

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean and comfortable room waiting for you. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed all 5 nights of your stay and our staff was helpful and friendly. I am glad we met your expectations.

Gilbert, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

Great place to stay if traveling through or visiting Hays. Clean rooms and lobby and a good breakfast available every morning. Would definitely recommend. Also, a good place for families with an indoor pool and fitness center available.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank Anthony G

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable, spacious room waiting for you.I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast options and gladly recommend us to other travels and families!