“Nice Property”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hays
Castle Rock, CO
“Nice Property”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We checked in on a Friday night at 6 pm. No line at the desk and very nice desk clerk. We were on the 4th floor in room 403. Room was fine except for I found the furniture placement a little odd. The bed faced the window which I did not like. We had a view of the Home Depot. Bathroom was very large with a shower instead of tub. The room seemed clean and we had no problems. Seemed a little expensive through for Hays at $120 room rate. If we were not Hilton Honor gold members we may not have stayed here at that price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hannah A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Hays-North of I-70, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to post a review about your recent stay with us! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable, spacious room waiting for you. All of our King rooms have the walk-in shower and our Queen rooms have the shower with a bathtub. I am sorry to hear that our furnature arrangement was not what you expected. I will see if there is a way for us to rearrange the room differently and not have the bed facing the window.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Cosby,TN, United States
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were only there one night. We arrived very late and were so happy to have a nice place to sleep! Very friendly staff! My husband was on business in the area and I was traveling with him. The hotel was clean and in a very good location. We were very pleased.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and had a clean,comfortable waiting for you. I am pleased to hear that our location was easy to find and that you enjoyed everything we have to offer.

St. Francis, United States
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This Hays Hotel is excellent, very clean and inviting. Has a very nice breakfast and space to sit. Rooms are spacious and beds are good. Pool and hot tub are good, easy access to the internet. The hotel is easy to find off I-70.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hannah A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Hays-North of I-70, responded to this review, September 12, 2013

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean,comfortable, spacious room waiting for you. I am also glad to hear that you were able to find us easily off of the highway and that you enjoyed all of our hotel's amenities!

St. Louis, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

First time stay at this hotel chain. Overall experience was good. Requested a 1st floor room when making the reservation - and was told none was available at check in even though room had been guaranteed with a credit card. Everything else was as expected.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm happy to hear that your overall experience with us met your expectations and you were met with friendly service. I apologize about not receiving a room on the first floor. Even though our rooms can be guaranteed with a credit card, our first floor rooms are limited in number and they could have been checked into by other guests before you arrived. You may call us directly at 785.621.4444 to ensure that you receive a room on the first floor for any future stays you may have with us.

St joseph, MO, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My Wife and I generally stay at Hampton Inns when we are traveling. We find them clean, comfortable and pleasant. The breakfasts are very good for people on the go. The amenities that are offered are excellent and the ease of getting to the Inn from the highway is very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hannah A, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Hays-North of I-70, responded to this review, August 22, 2013

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean and comfortable room waiting for you. We are pleased that you found us easily off the highway and enjoyed all of our amenities and breakfast bags to-go!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We are Hilton Honors members and try to stay within the brand. We had never been to a Hampton Inn and were very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is very well kept. Friendly staff and easy on and off the highway. In a small town with many restaurant choices. Clean breakfast area with good choices and fresh fruit. Room configuration is modern, a nice change from "same old".

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service. I am also pleased that you enjoyed the variety of breakfast choices, room setup and the restaurant selections our little town has to offer! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn and we look forward to you staying again soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were clean. Nice breakfast. Good location. Nice place to stay. Comfortable bed. Good water pressure and plenty of hot water. Arrived late, staff kind. Early risers were a little noisy. Not the fault of the hotel. Overall would recommend

• Stayed August 2013

I'm very happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay and were met with friendly service and found a clean and comfortable room waiting for you. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast options and had a good, hot shower!