WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Delicious meal, could use a good cleaning, but I would eat there again if passing through” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Montana Mike's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: Montana Mike’s menu offers grilled chicken, baby back ribs, chicken-fried steak, catfish and of course our mouth-watering steaks including Mike’s 22-ounce Sirloin, a Mile High 16-ounceRibeye or a delicious Porterhouse. Guests can choose from a list of delicious appetizers including fried mushrooms, Mike’s famous potato boats or hand-breaded onion rings. We also offer fresh salads, pastas and other seasonal menus and promotions throughout the year.
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were ready for a late lunch/early dinner and pulled off I-70 to find somewhere to eat. The food was good and they were quite accommodating about taking my daughter's steak back to the kitchen to be cooked a bit more. The waitress offered us to-go cups for our drinks, even our waters, since we were driving so far.

My main complaint was how dirty the restaurant was. The windows have wooden slat blinds that need a very thorough cleaning. The window sills/back of the booths need cleaning as well. The bathroom was fine.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wast of money !!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

Steak was tough and over cooked. Server did not care! Thier was no manager fix the problem! not a good place.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Matt L
“Typical small town steak joint”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is a safe bet for a stop along I70, especially with kids. Youll be fine if you remember that this is not Ruth's Chris nor Capitol Grill. Also your server is most likely a student from Hays High or FHSU. Maybe a step below Outback with very good bar food and decent ribs and chicken frieds. My server was an extremely pleasant kid who tried really hard. I did not try the steaks, but have heard that they are good enough and an excellent value from the folks I was with. I'd stop by again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Denver
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

The service here is much better than the location in Oakley.

Visited March 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Blah”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

The warm greeting we were given at the door didn't compensate for the lukewarm fare--and I don't mean the temperature of the food, either! My party ordered chicken, both grilled and with rice, and on a sandwich, hot wings, vegetables, and a loaded baked potato. Everything was average to below average. I would not eat there again; choose a predictable chain restaurant instead.

• Visited June 2012