“Excellent! All homemade food from chef and owner from Italy. Hard to locate on main Street. Marketing is terrible.”
Review of Napoli's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Napoli's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

You must try the food.
Amazing. But the sign is terrible. You think they are closed. Found on trip advisor

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went with a group and we were happy to have some accommodations for one person that was Gluten-intolerant. The food was pretty good, nice flavors and not too salty. The experience was better than the last time I remembered, and very friendly staff. Clean place.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Nice overall experience with a friendly + helpful waiter and moderate + clean (though dated) decor. Very nice tomato pasta sauce with a good flavour. I had the chicken parmigiana which was nice although the chicken was a little flavourless. The other guests dining with me were generally happy with their food also. Nothing super exciting and quite a limited range on the menu, but very tasty especially in small town Hays.

I was however a little put-out to discover that Napoli's had failed a Food Safety inspection earlier in the month and was meant to be closed until a repeat inspection had cleared it! It failed on trivial grounds generally but I still found it off putting to have dined there without the restaurant having a current license to be open!

-voluntarily-closed-after-state-inspection/

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I lived in NYC for over twenty years.. Napolis pizza is the same wonderful taste I remember from the city..their red sauce is wonderful..not like the disgusting sweet ketchup flavored sauce most of the so called Italian foods in this town seem to have..Daniel the manager is awesome.. the staff is very customer oriented..this town is plagued with inedible , filthy overpriced slop.. Napolis is a winner !!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Napoli's doesn't look like much from the outside--just another small town restuarant, but the food is delicious and the service good without being obnoxious. Their salads are fresh, and they have a wonderful house dressing. Love, love, love the bread and dipping oil. I don't eat any other meal on the day I visit Napoli's so I can indulge in the bread. My friends and I love their shrimp Benemino, but the lasagna, stuffed shells, and other dishes are good as well. If you haven't figured it out, this is my place to go overboard, so I always have their tiramasu--another delight with a good cup of coffee. I've always had great service that is enough but not too much. This is fairly quiet place to eat so it's where I meet friends to catch up on one another's lives.