“Nice local cafe”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Nice local cafe”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Traveling across Kansas doesn't always provide the best of alternatives. We selected Mokas based on Trip Advisor reviews and were glad we did. They have a varied menu and the service is quick. The Italian panini and chipotle chicken panini were both very tasty and prices were reasonable. If you like eating in local places this could be a good option for you. We would stop here again.

Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
“Very Good Coffee”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at 7:30 AM on a Sunday morning while traveling through Kansas. Easy to find from Interstate 70, and besides very good Italian Roast, we ordered a unique Cinnamon scone . Did not eat breakfast due to a planned stop in Lawrence. Great find!

Hays, Kansas, United States
“Good food...and coffee”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Honestly, the coffee isn't the greatest. It's sweet, and average. But better by far than fast food coffee. The food is actually pretty good and the employees are always friendly.

• Visited August 2013
Hays, Kansas
“Great Food off the beaten path”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Enjoyed a tasty sandwich with fast service. I had not tried this place recently, but I was meeting with friends who highly recommended Mokas. Totally enjoyed the lunch. Would recommend to others and will be going back!

• Visited July 2013
“Just passing thru, great find”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

On our way cross country and thought we'd be stuck with a fast food chain or gas station for lunch. Found Mokas on Trip Advisor and glad I did. Creative menu including veggie options. Portobello mushroom panini for me and black bean burger for my son. Great coffee, I had an iced soy latte.

Don't know if I'll ever be in Hays KS again, but if I do get back I'll be sure to visit Mokas again.

Visited July 2013

Been to Mokas Bakery? Share your experiences!