“Great food and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
GARDEN CITY
“Great food and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Coffee - wonderful coffee! It's my favorite place for breakfast when I'm in Hays. They will customize breakfast orders (I don't eat eggs) to suit. NOTE: They do serve hash browns but they aren't on the printed menu, so be sure to ask!

Visited May 2013

Hays, Kansas
“Awesome Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

A great place for lunch! Awesome salads, sandwiches and desserts. Quick service and a reasonable price. A great place for a quick afternoon coffee/dessert pick me up.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Cute little place. Very good breakfast and GREAT coffee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stopped here this morning on our way back to Colorado and we ordered the fiesta breakfast burrito (very good), the smaller fiesta breakfast burrito with bacon (tasty) and the kids got pancakes and eggs and bacon and hot chocolates. My hubby got a large milky way coffee and I got a large cafe mocha. The adult coffees were out of this world good! The entire bill came to just over $30.00 so it's not cheap to have breakfast and foo foo coffee but we were hungry and didn't want to eat at a Denny's or Ihop so we were thankful to have found this cute establishment.

Did I mention the coffee was AMAZING!?!?!?!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Traci B
Hays
“Really bad coffee.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We took our adult children for coffee and it was terrible. I was embarrassed about the quality of the coffee. I had heard good things about the place but I have not been back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank BabuKansas
Hays KS
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Muffins and pastries are decadent and so good with coffee, Sandwiches are very good. Fresh and yummy. A little slow but causal relax atmosphere

Visited February 2013

Been to Mokas Bakery? Share your experiences!