“Good stay & nice room”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hays
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Hays
“Good stay & nice room”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Reliable hotels make road trips a whole lot nicer. Checked in very late and hit the road early the next morning but still appreciated a good night's sleep in a nice bed, had a shower in a clean bathroom, ate a bite breakfast and poured a cup of coffee for the road.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Express4650, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hays, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank-you so much for your comment about your recent I am so glad you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. Thank-you for staying.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This place was so nice and clean. Staff was wonderful. The only place we will stay in future while visiting our son in college there! We were forced to stay in another hotel in town that was horrible because this one was booked up! Now I know why you have to book early for this Holiday Inn Express in Hays

• Stayed August 2013
Thank-you for staying. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for almost a month. Best hotel during our summer trip. The beds are very comfortable & the staff are friendly. The breakfast Is good with a selection of muffins, meats, & pancake maker. My only complaint is that the air seemed to run on its own schedule. I would wake up in the middle of the night hot & have to adjust it. The laundry facility was close to our room & clean. Housekeeping did a great job!! I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank-you for staying. I am so glad we could make your stay away from home comfortable for you. I glad you enjoyed yourself while you were here. If you are in the area again I hope you will consider staying with us again.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Whenever I compare Holiday Inn Express Hotels, I always have this hotel as the best benchmark. It's in a great position, just a small walk to Walmart and other shops/restaurants. Both times we've stayed here it's been exceptionally clean and the service great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Express4650, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hays, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thanks you so much for your positive comment about your recent stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy yourself while visiting Hays. Hope to see you again in the future. Thank-you for staying.
Salt Lake City
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hotel looks great from Outside. Inside it is very clean. Our room was large and included internet service, coffee maker, microwave, mini refrigerator and a large flat screen TV with HD. The bed was very comfortable and included soft and firm pillows. The bathroom was very clean and had a great shower. The Hotel has a business center with computers, a fitness center and a large indoor swimming pool. The complimentary buffet breakfast included bacon, eggs, hot biscuits and gravy, fruits, pastries, cereal and of course coffee and juices. We stayed in Hays to take a day trip south to Dodge City. While we were in Dodge we also drove out to Old Fort Dodge. Not much left there of the old fort. It is now a home for veterans. Not much of the original fort is there. We also drove out to see the wagon tracks along the Santa fe Trail. This was a nice clean Hotel that I would stay at again if I was in the area. It is located just off I-70.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Express4650, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hays, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank-you for your comment about your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed every aspect of your stay here. Thanks again for staying and we hope to see you again in the future.
Missouri
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is your typical HI Express. Clean, comfortable and a good night's sleep. They did have a little market where you could buy snacks, frozen treats, etc.

The pool was a little murky but seemed clean. The chemicals in the hot tub seemed a little strong but again, it was clean.

Recommended? Yes.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Express4650, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hays, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank -you for your comments about your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank-you for staying.
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The desk clerk was very plesant & recognized our need for room location. I have some difficulty pulling my roller luggage down long halls. We were given a room across from the elevator. The room, a king mini suite with king bed, sofs, a dining table with chairs, desk, microwave & refrig. The room is clean & spacious. The bench for luggage is large enough to hold both of our suitcases. I recommend highly.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 11JeanG
Thank you so much for your wonderful review about your recent stay! I'm so happy we were able to accommodate your needs and exceed your expectations and your review is greatly appreciated.