Best Western Plus Butterfield Inn
$122
$54
$61
$139
All reviewsbest westernswestern hotelssitting areawaffleslarge roombeds were very comfortablevery nice hotelhot tubplace to staynewer hotelbreakfast roomindoor poolhot breakfastsausagegreat roomfront desk staffwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a nice room. The pool was wonderful! The only bummer part for me was the breakfast. I was looking forward to scrambled eggs and a meat but they didn't have that, they offered a lot of great choices and a nice variety but I am personal restricted to what I can have so I asked the night before if there would be scrambled eggs and they said yes. My only suggestion would be put up a menu the night before of what the breakfast menu would be the following morning. Other than that great hotel!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the staff, appearance, and the accommodations at this hotel. Would stay again and recommend. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly. Everybody we came in contact with had smiles on their faces. The room was very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed here on our way back to CO on the night of 12/14. The hotel is right next to the I-70, but so are the other hotels. It was very quiet inside. We had a king bed room and it was quite large. The bed was very comfortable and the heater, controlled by a thermostat on the wall worked great. There were 2 large chairs and an ottoman between the bathroom and the bed, lots of lamps, but the light from the lamps seemed harsh to me. There was a microwave and nice sized frig in the room, with the coffee maker and ice bucket on the top. There was a small flat screen TV and a small wooden desk with an office-type chair. The toiletries were tiny bottles of shampoo, conditioner and lotion, a face soap and a very small, skinny bar of bath soap. You might want to bring your own soap. The towels were a tan color and good quality. The pillows were plump. The bathroom contains the bathtub/shower, a long vanity and one sink, and a hair dyer in a cubby hole. I liked this set-up, because someone could be in the bathroom with the door closed and not disturb the person(s) trying to sleep out in the room. There was a floor length mirror. The only thing I didn't like was the light greenish-yellow color of the walls.But that's just me. I didn't eat the breakfast, but my husband said it was fabulous and the sausage gravy was the best. He really enjoyed it. The dining area is a good size. You walk by the pool on the way to the elevator and it looked quite clean and nice. I didn't see the workout room. They have a little snack and gift store beside the check-in desk. I reserved this room on their website with my debit card and paid for it with the same card. I did not have any trouble. And that goes for the BW in Salina that we also stayed at. This hotel was nice and clean and we enjoyed our brief stay. No complaints. Oh, they automatically charge $1.50 for the safe in the closet, but the front desk clerk asked if we used it and removed it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I stay here because it is a very nice hotel with great staff, good location and safe. The rooms are clean and the bed is comfortable (love the pillows which they sell in the gift shop). The ladies that help out in the breakfast area are very attentive to all that come in. There is a very good Mexican restaurant next door.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Nice clean comfortable hotel with friendly staff! Located close to shopping and hotels, conveniently located right off of I-70. Pool and hot tub were clean and the hotel staff go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family