“Very Satisfied”

Best Western Plus Butterfield Inn
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Hays
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while in Hays for a family funeral and were very satisfied. We had stayed at the Hampton, Holiday and Fairfield and felt this hotel was just as good as the others. Our room was large and had two chairs, an ottoman, fridge, microwave, desk and chair, and very comfortable bed. Can't say I had any complaints.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel went above and beyond my expectations. I think what made it SO lovely were the AMAZING ladies that worked in the breakfast area. They were SO sweet and accommodated in EVERY way they could! They were SUPER friendly (unlike SO many grouchy ones I've seen!) and made my family of five feel VERY welcome!! The hotel is clean and I will stay there again if given the chance.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were on our way home and found this hotel on TripAdvisor. It is a very nice, newer hotel with very comfortable amenities. Lots of restaurants close by. Staff was not very friendly either at check in or check out. We did not appreciate the fact that they charge you in advance for the use of a safe and tell you that you will need to remember to tell them the next morning if you didn't use the safe so they can remove the charge. I wonder how much extra they make because people forget to mention it. Breakfast was very good and free.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Over all it was a nice stay. We were there on July 4th. Didn't know what to expect. Pretty quiet. Hall doors slam like most hotels. Breakfast was about normal We stayed here once before and will stay there again if we are in the area

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good price and nice clean room. I was suprised at the comfy bed and pillows because I general don't like them in most hotels but these were great. The pool was nice not very big but desent for the hotel and the hot tub was nice. I was really impressed with the breakfast selection and the staff made my waffle for me which I really enjoyed. My only critique is the carpet in the main hall's were slightly dirty and there were bugs in the inside pool. Overall it was a very plesent stay and will return if ever that way again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia W
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised of the size and cleanliness of the room. We had a king bed with a sitting area of two chairs and an ottoman. Lots of good relaxing space. The price was very reasonable. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Fairly new hotel. Room was really spacious with 2 easy chairs, plus ottoman, as well as a desk, table & dresser. 2 queen beds, all for $94. Not an exceptional price perhaps, but a good value these days. It was very clean & modern with a good breakfast provided in a large dining space, no fighting for a table. Applebee's & I-Hop next door.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple