“Enjoyable”

Best Western Plus Butterfield Inn
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Hays
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good price and nice clean room. I was suprised at the comfy bed and pillows because I general don't like them in most hotels but these were great. The pool was nice not very big but desent for the hotel and the hot tub was nice. I was really impressed with the breakfast selection and the staff made my waffle for me which I really enjoyed. My only critique is the carpet in the main hall's were slightly dirty and there were bugs in the inside pool. Overall it was a very plesent stay and will return if ever that way again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia W

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised of the size and cleanliness of the room. We had a king bed with a sitting area of two chairs and an ottoman. Lots of good relaxing space. The price was very reasonable. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Fairly new hotel. Room was really spacious with 2 easy chairs, plus ottoman, as well as a desk, table & dresser. 2 queen beds, all for $94. Not an exceptional price perhaps, but a good value these days. It was very clean & modern with a good breakfast provided in a large dining space, no fighting for a table. Applebee's & I-Hop next door.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We recently stayed at the BW in Hays and we're so glad we did. The room was very spacey, very comfortable beds, and so very quite. Didn't 't hear a peep from other rooms. All staff that we encountered were very friendly and helpful. Best room we had on our trip of 7 days and to top the the visit to Hays, we got to eat supper at Freddy's!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very nice stay at the Best Western Butterfield Inn. Room was very spacious with 2 queen beds and lounge area and room to walk around. It was nicely appointed, clean and well-maintained. Staff was friendly. Excellent breakfast. Very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Not knowing what was up ahead going west to Colorado on I-70, we decided to stop in Hays KS before we were too tired and boy am I glad we did! As soon as we entered the foyer, we were taken care of as though we were their only guests. The room was very clean, tidy and well furnished. The pool was at the perfect temperature and the hot tub was nice and steamy. There are plenty of restaurants close by to choose from. I loved the clock radio with the awesome dimmer lights. Normally I have to cover the clocks at other hotels so that I can sleep. Light bothers me. Thank you Best Western for a perfect night's sleep.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family