BEST WESTERN Plus Night Watchman Inn & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Soldier, Ka
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Greensburg is one amazing town. Highly recommend a visit to this little gem. This hotel was a little crowded so we had to go with a suite. Was an excellent room! So comfy and roomy. The price was higher than we really wanted to pay for a basic night sleep, but it was a suite and the room was excellent for the price. Would definitely go back. The breakfast was great! The staff was friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
BWGreensburg, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Night Watchman Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you very much for the words you have spoken. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and glad to hear that you will be returning! We appreciate any and all comments as it will either help us improve or affirm that we are doing well. You have also helped in making a difference to the next guest experience. Again, thank you very much and we look forward to seeng you again!

(620) 723-2240

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Cadillac, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a great place to stay. Friendly and clean. I wish there were more restaurants nearby, but that is not there fault. A very good Best Western. Oh, and great desk staff. Best Western at its best.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
BWGreensburg, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Night Watchman Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
I thank you very much for spending your night with us. I am happy to hear that everything went well and that your experience with the staff was pleasant. We appreciate your comments as any feedback is welcomed in order that we can provide superior service and create a pleasant experience for the next guest, and you have now contributed to those efforts. So, again, thank you for your comments! If there is anything I can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Waseca, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

A winter storm forced us to take three days off the nearby highway. What a wonderful, clean, neat, well lighted, well designed hotel. We have never stayed in hofsl so well equipped with so many amenities. Staff went out of the way to feed us, provide us with anything we requested and chat with us to keep us company. The place was filled yet everyone was polite and well behaved. The halls are extremely well lighted and quiet. Room temperature is set by wall mounted thermostats, something I have never seen before. TVs are flat screen with satellite TV providing huge amounts of channels. Rooms very well equipped and modern with so many features. Cleanliness was outstanding. Great breakfast options, cookies and coffee available all day, soup provided at no charge for supper. Really, really pleased with a family friendly facility. Will stop again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
BWGreensburg, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Night Watchman Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
I was very pleased to hear about your stay with us and glad that you found safe shelter with us during the winter storm. It was nice to hear about your experience with the staff as well. We work to maintain a family friendly environment, providing a home away from home rather than just another hotel. Again, I am very pleased to hear about your overall experience and look forward to seeing you next time! If there is anything that you need, even to make a reservation in the future, please feel free to contact me.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

King room with small refrigerator, microwave, soap, shampoo, conditioner provided. Beautiful pool room and hot tub although on this visit both were closed due to plumbing issues. Friendly and flexible staff. Free wifi and hot breakfast. This town was flattened by a tornado in '07 and is being rebuilt green! A wind farm powers the whole town. Wonderful breakfast. Eggs ham biscuits and gravy yogurt waffles tea. Walls were thin and we cod hear people at night. Pet friendly. Saw 2 dogs. They sanitize everything. Town attraction: the largest hand dug well. A little more expensive than one might expect for out in the middle of nowhere.

• Stayed December 2012
Ron W, Owner at BEST WESTERN Plus Night Watchman Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for kind words. We try very hard to provided a clean property with firest class service. The pool area should be up and operating this coming week. Waiting on parts for the repairs. Again, thank you for staying with us.
Glenpool, Oklahoma, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

We have stayed several times when coming to visit family. We get a family suite and it's big enough for our family of 6. We love having the indoor pool in the winter and the breakfast is better than pastries and sweets (although they have some of that too!) It's a good value for the price and the nicest oasis between Wichita and Dodge City

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
BWGreensburg, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Night Watchman Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you very much for your response as well as your loyalty to our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We work to create a family environment and hope to project an atmosphere of home. Our staff is friendly and greets you with a warm smile. We hope that you continue to make this your home away from home. Be sure to check us out on Facebook!

If there is anything that I can help you with in the future, including making your next reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

515 W. Kansas Ave.
Greensburg, KS 67054
saleschampion17013@hotel.bestwestern.com
Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I never thought I would find a need to spend the night in Greensburg. My family doesn't live far away but a big family event brought me to the Night Watchman and I am so grateful!

Greensburg was almost completely demolished from an F5 tornado five years ago and they chose to rebuild 'green.' I love that decision and the determination of a town to not give up.

The rooms were lovely (there were several of us staying there) and welcoming. The pool was thoroughly enjoyed by my Dad and nephew. The front dining area was great - clean, fresh and well-stocked. I especially loved the eco-friendly bath gear - shampoo and conditioner, the soap and face wipes were wonderful!

While the staff wasn't outgoing, they were not rude and eager to assist me when I asked.

I would not hesitate to stay there again (and am, in fact, trying to figure out a good reason to do so).

To be fair, I have no idea what this room cost since my folks were staying there and left early so I took the room. Not a bad deal, huh?

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Harrison, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hotel is amazing! The "green" aspect of it all was a very welcomed touch. This hotel pays attention to detail. The room was immaculate. The design of the room was exciting. The wind turbine outside our window was neat. We like our room cold and it was the coldest of all rooms on our vacation. Beds were really comfortable and pillows were just right. The only negative thing I could find was that the hotel allows dogs in every room. It's pretty pathetic when dogs come before humans... We searched all over Dodge City for a hotel that wasn't a "dog hotel"... And finally left the town because of it. When we saw this hotel, we knew they wouldnt allow animals in it... But they do. The only reason we stayed is because we were falling asleep at the wheel. Glad we stopped, though. With animals peeing and poopin on the floors, this hotel won't be nice long... But it is now. It's beautiful. But people, get a clue. Not everyone sleeps with pets. Personally, I think it's disgusting.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kimnmalcolm

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Night Watchman Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!