“Awesome stay!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Great Bend
Lamar, Colorado, USA
“Awesome stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

My first time to Great Bend Ks, so I was very pleased they had a Best Western. It is a clean, comfortable, friendly and economical place to stay. Having the 2 restaurants across the parking lot was a plus and The Paige had great food. I will stay there again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My first time on Great Bend. I checked Trip Advisor before booking a hotel. Best Western was #1 rated for the area.Lived up to its rating. Good solid hotel with a good location. If you are in the Great Bend area you can't go wrong
staying at this Best Western in Great Bend. Thank-you!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank PITTparent
lbryan, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Angus Inn, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments and feedback. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely, Lacey Schofield, GM
Manhattan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I travel a lot for work and stayed here for a couple of nights while working in central Kansas. It is a good motel with easy access, friendly service and comfortable rooms. I am definitely going to stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back, it is quiet back there.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing our hotel while staying in our area. We take pride in not only having a good atmosphere for families, but also for those traveling on business, like yourself. Our hotel has WI-FI in all our lodging rooms, all the public areas, and in both of our restaurants. Also, all of our rooms have workspace. Thanks again for staying with us!
Sincerely, Lacey Schofield, GM
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

We asked for an ADA room and were given one -- with a beautiful accessible walk-in shower. We had a King room and had lots of room to relax. DVD player and microwave were surprising extras. Coffee, bathroom towels and supplies were replenished daily.
Received 10% discount at 2 nearby restaurants. Pool and hot tub area were extremely clean.
This is where we'll stay when we return to Great Bend. Super restful stop between Kansas City and Denver. Nature sights around Great Bend are wonderful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Garden city, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

The folks at the Best western Angus Inn have been wonderful for my travels on business. They make me at home on each and every visit. The location is perfect due yo restaurants within walking distance. I am very fortunate because I have a couple of rooms that i prefer and they always make sure I am in one of those rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Recently stayed...May, 2013...here for a couple of weeks on business. Although a bit pricey, well worth it. The rooms were spacious and well-kept, the location was excellent, with half a dozen restaurants within walking distance, and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly, even when I had a problem with my debit card. The place has all the comforts of home, including an indoor pool. Far better than most Best Westerns I have encountered recently... they should give lessons to some of the others!

Room Tip: Try to book ahead for a smoking room...only a few available.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We know it is hard to be away from your home but we try our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible and always try to make our guests feel like they are at their 2nd home. We hope you have the chance to come stay with us again. Sincerely, Lacey Schofield
Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

When I travel I always stay at a Best Western. They are always clean, good services and predictable. I know that when I book a Best Western that I will find good staff, a clean, comfortable room and amenities that are perfect for a road weary traveler.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

#2 of 3 in Larned
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 8 in Great Bend

Been to BEST WESTERN Angus Inn? Share your experiences!