“Best Western Angus Inn”

Best Western Angus Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Great Bend
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The folks at the Best western Angus Inn have been wonderful for my travels on business. They make me at home on each and every visit. The location is perfect due yo restaurants within walking distance. I am very fortunate because I have a couple of rooms that i prefer and they always make sure I am in one of those rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Recently stayed...May, 2013...here for a couple of weeks on business. Although a bit pricey, well worth it. The rooms were spacious and well-kept, the location was excellent, with half a dozen restaurants within walking distance, and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly, even when I had a problem with my debit card. The place has all the comforts of home, including an indoor pool. Far better than most Best Westerns I have encountered recently... they should give lessons to some of the others!

Room Tip: Try to book ahead for a smoking room...only a few available.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
lbryan, General Manager at Best Western Angus Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We know it is hard to be away from your home but we try our best to make your stay as comfortable as possible and always try to make our guests feel like they are at their 2nd home. We hope you have the chance to come stay with us again. Sincerely, Lacey Schofield

Reviewed August 30, 2013

When I travel I always stay at a Best Western. They are always clean, good services and predictable. I know that when I book a Best Western that I will find good staff, a clean, comfortable room and amenities that are perfect for a road weary traveler.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We recently attended a wedding in GB, and stayed two nights at the Angus Inn. I try and review all things based location and situation (I give no excuses for poor service regardless of location). For a small western Ks. town with seemingly little tourist attractions or large city business I felt this hotel was a great value. Our room was very clean, seemingly updated, and I had no gripes from the room itself. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and while walking through the open reunion/banquet area, my wife and I discussed how "clean" the hotel smelled. Ours was a nice experience, and I would recommend to all. We did not use the pool or hot tub, the washing machines or games, but all seemed available and in working order. There is a Perkins restaurant next door where we had breakfast, and while our waiter was on his first or second shift EVER, the food was way beyond my expectation...just FYI.

I've stayed at 5 stars in the major cities, and I've spent a few restless nights in flea traps in Louisiana and a host of places in between, this was a nice and clean hotel in Western Ks.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We have stayed here several times on visits to Great Bend. It has always been clean and well taken care of. The front desk folks are very friendly and willing to do whatever is needed to make a stay pleasurable. There is a swimming pool and hot tub, both of which we used. There is a small workout room with 2 treadmills, a stepper, and weight machine all in working order but not of the highest quality.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the back side away from the highway
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Most of the other hotels around Great Bend are dirty and uncomfortable. Best Western was nice and clean, the pool was inside and air conditioned. That was nice. We will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Overall stay was good. Pool was clean and the rooms were too. Close to restaurants and shopping. Like having the refrigerator and microwave in the room. The restaurants provided us with a discount for staying in the hotel. Staff provided us with extra towels to use for the pool. Our rooms was close to the pool which made it nice.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Great Bend
#1 of 3 in Larned
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 8 in Great Bend

Been to Best Western Angus Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Angus Inn

Address: 2920 10th St, Great Bend, KS 67530-4260
Location: United States > Kansas > Great Bend
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Great Bend
Price Range: $95 - $118 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Angus Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Angus Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Great Bend