“Woody's is Closed in Great Bend”
Review of Woody's Smoked Meats - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Woody's BBQ in Great Bend, Kansas has been closed since March 2013. Johnsons Smokehouse BBQ at 1624 E. 10th Street is now Great Bend's only BBQ choice. There genuine hickory smoked BBQ is outstanding. There is not much more that one can review of a restaurant that has been closed down for a few months now. I do not want anyone reading these reviews to go out of their way to visit a restaurant that is not in business anymore. But TripAdvisor requires you to type a view. I hope this is enough, I'm only trying to be helpful and save you some time and trouble.

1  Thank David M
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The meat was very dry and the I was able to eat an entire rack of ribs and I was still hungry. I thought the beans were runny and the potato salad was OK. I would not eat at Woody's again and would not recommend Woody's to any of my friends.