Comfort Inn Great Bend
Great 4.5/5
Quality Inn(Great Bend)
Great 4.5/5
      Average 3/5
      All reviewsfront deskquiet hotelwaffleswould stay here againpropertywalmartmattress
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great stay place is very clean and the beds are so comfy. They also had hot choclate chips cookies at check in and the front desk person was very helpfull at check in. early in the morning they had a hot breakfast up and running I will deffintly stay here again when I pass thru again.

• Stayed: September 2012
      1  Thank Kstatefa
      Alycia M, Manager at Comfort Inn Great Bend, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

We wanted to thank you for your stay here at the Comfort Inn and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Clean, comfortable rooms. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Located near numerous restaurants. Great Wifi and excellent breakfast. The hotel is also in the process of adding an elevator!!!! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
      1  Thank traveler123310
      Reviewed September 8, 2012

I stayed here for a funeral and the service was just EXCELLENT. We got there and the front desk clerk was so nice. We arrived there early and our room wasn't ready so she switched me to a room just like it without any trouble. When we got back from the funeral the room was nicely cleaned and beds made. Maid service was great. Breakfast the next morning was perfect. There was fresh bacon and eggs omelets and everything you needed. I enjoyed my stay and i would stay at this hotel again if i'm ever in town. Only problem is location but they cant very well help that.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
      1  Thank jamie m

Jamie M we wanted to thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review and we are glad to hear that everything was good at the hotel while you stayed with us. I'm sorry the reason you had to come down was for a funeral the staff at the hotel send there regards.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Perfect place and location. Loved the 42" tv and specially the hot breakfast. Comfortable beds and the Internet was fast.

It's nice to have an elevator. The staff is great and very helpfull.

Best place to stay in great bend.

• Stayed: August 2012
      1  Thank Sam987
      Reviewed August 1, 2012

They gave us the wrong room after we was there for 3 hours. We took shoers and ate on beds. Went for a quick smoke to come to our stuff in the hallway. Our purses, wallets & electronics werw in plan veiw for anyone to steal. After I called corporate office, the manager called me a liar and said I gave them the wrong room. I do not reccommend this hotel. I reccommend the best western. This place is a joke. No phone's or smoke alarms. Don't risk your family.

• Stayed: June 2012