“Way to expensive for what I received”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Goodland
Greenville, South Carolina
“Way to expensive for what I received”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I travel a lot have been using Comfort Inns when I can't find a Hampton Inn close by. This hotel was almost $100 and it sucked. The air condition was so old & loud I didn't run it in order to sleep. The girl at the lobby when I checked in said what price did I quote you. That was ashamed because the price should be the same for every traveler. There is no elevator so I had to pull my big suitcase up the stairs. The rooms are not sound proof so every door slam or guess walking can be heard in doors.

Breakfast was so horrible for the choices the bread looked like its been used for years. The breakfast lady was a grouch so I just got a cup of juice and went to McDonalds for breakfast. Next time I'm definitely driving pass this hotel.

Room Tip: You might get a cheaper room with same amenities at the motel 6 across the street.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Ester999

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Wichita, Kansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

The room felt dirty, the chair has what looked like urine stains on it. The refrigerator had an annoying hum. The exercise room is a joke....the tv didnot work, a fan in room did not work. Also the breakfast was awful.....the eggs were just crumbs and the link sausage was dried out. The whole motel needed a good cleaning and refreshing. Also I had some sort of gnat or flea flying around in my room.....just hope they don't have bed bugs!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Fimmy

Travelers are raving about these Goodland hotels

Littleton, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were here overnight this past weekend. Never again! The rooms smell, the floor had potato chip crumbs, the bathroom floor wasn't clean. I wish we'd stayed at the Holiday Inn across the highway.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Patty D
Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn Many time and I love it. They treat you like you family. My grandkids came to visit me and we had a party in the pool. How wonderful was that. I also want to add that it's very clean aswell.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
San Luis Obispo, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

I was traveling with my dog, so chose this "pet friendly" hotel. Check-in staff were very nice, hotel location convenient to highway. The room, however was filthy, especially the carpet. It had obviously not been vacuumed in a long time. One of the beds smelled of something of great interest to the dog---I didn't explore this but simply slept in the other one. Nasty! The bathroom was similarly dirty. I would rather sleep in my car than ever stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank S M
Winfield, Kansas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

Room had a BAD odor. Was not clean to the degree you didn't want to set your belongings on anything. Breakfast room had an abundance or flies.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Kenneth A
Lebanon, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

No fridge/micro in the room and senior rate still $107.00. Hot breakfast was scrambled eggs floating in water and biscuts and gravy. We skipped that and just left. Wished we would have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on the other side of the Interstate. Next time we will.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family