All reviews new owners nice room continental breakfast plumbing pressure repair
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Nice clean room. Wonderful pool and whirlpool. Excellent hot breakfast. Great room service (burgers and onion rings are the best!) There were games for our kids, and even a movie to watch as we sat by the pool.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GoodlandHotel, Owner at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Thank you for you feedback, we really appreciate it!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

I have stayed at EconoLodge in Goodland, Kansas a few times. I have found the rooms to be extremely clean and the beds very comfortable. The staff are friendly and welcoming and go above and beyond their duties to make you feel comfortable. Each time I have stayed there are new updates, but I have never been disturbed by the work being done. The pool area is very roomy and spotless. The breakfast area was immaculate and well stocked. They are located with Wal-Mart next door and many eating establishments within walking distance. The price was a fresh surprise and a bargain for my money. I was pleasantly surprised. I traveled by bus on one trip and the bus drop off is just across the road. This is now my home away from home. The new owners are polishing EconoLodge in Goodland to an entirely new experience. Way to go!

Room tip: If you are interested in using the pool, you would want a pool side room
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2019

Clean, quiet, and comfortable room. Wonderful swimming pool. Activities for the kids. Excellent breakfast. The staff was attentive and very helpful. The location, next to a 24 hour Walmart and across the street from several restaurants, is ideal.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GoodlandHotel, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, please come again soon!!!

Reviewed August 16, 2019

The Econo Lodge I stayed at is NOT the same hotel described by reviewers from a year ago. The Econo Lodge of today is clean and comfortable. The pool and spa are fantastic. The free breakfast is great. The staff is kind and helpful. The new owners have really made a difference, and they tell me they are just getting started. This is a place I will most certainly stay at the next time I am in Goodland. It is an ideal I-70 travel stop.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank th92489
GoodlandHotel, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Thank you, we are working hard every day to make the best experience for our customers

Reviewed August 3, 2019

Great stay. Reasonably priced, staff was pleasant and courteous. You can tell the new owners care about the comfort and happiness of their guests. Our room was clean and stocked properly like any hotel room should be. Thank you for the pleasant stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
GoodlandHotel, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!