“Great Food and Great Atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shiraz Dining and Spirits

Shiraz Dining and Spirits
Reserve with OpenTable
Shiraz Dining and Spirits is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Goodland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We serve steaks, seafood, burgers, wraps, soups and salad made fresh daily. Kids menu available. Enjoy our warm atmosphere and friendly service. Outddor patio dining area features an 8' waterfall. We also have a full service bar. Very family friendly.
Goodland, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

If the weather is nice, eat outside. Their outdoor seating area is something you would find in Denver. Not small town rural USA. The menu has a wide range. The steaks are excellent. The pub pickles are by far my most favorite appetizer ever. Prices are very competitive. The bar is fully stocked. The waitstaff is excellent and you get fast service.

Visited September 2012

Murphy, Texas
“A good choice in an area with mostly fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

When I stopped in Goodman for the night, on my way to Colorado, the woman at the hotel recommended this place--and I'm glad she did. I didn't see that many restaurant choices off the highway near the hotel and I wouldn't have know about this place without her directions. I had a sandwich plate which was good, and the portions were a good size for the price.

• Visited June 2012
Orlando
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

Was passing through on my way to Denver. Noticed that a lot of Towns along the way shut down at 9p.m. I was happy to learn this place stayed open until 10. The portions we're great, and the service was better. Limited wine selection- but that's not why I was there ;-) also, they had wifi- yea!!! Overall, good experience.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Been to Shiraz Dining and Spirits? Share your experiences!