“Excellent Mexican Food”

Goodland, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Great service, clean and wonderful mexican food. The menu is HUGE and everything I have eaten was excellent.

Visited July 2012

Burlington, Colorado
“Love the food here!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We eat here quite often, really great mexican food!

Visited April 2012
Salem
“Very Poor Service”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My wife and I went to eat at Mexico #3 on June 16, 2012. We found the waiteress to be frendly but was very disappointed in the service we received. She seemed to be mor intent on what was going on in the back than taking care of a customer. Our dirinks ran out and she never came around to determine if we still had any drinks or needed anything.

The price of the food was excessive and the preparation was different from any Mexican food I had ever eaten before.
It was tasty but I don't think it quilified as Mexican. Little portions with a huge price. I would not recommend this place.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Tom R
Duluth, MN
“Lovely Mexican food on the High Plains of Kansas”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We found this on yelp and were absolutely delighted by it. The #3 refers to it being the third of the same ownership - the first is in downtown Denver. First we had crisp warm chips with an excellent salsa. Then, we had some sort of nicely cooked beef and cabbage salad burger, which my husband and I shared..... that was heartily recommended by the cook and waitress... buns are made on site. Then we had guaqamole, which was excellent. The restaurant is very clean and there is outdoor seating in the shade.

• Visited April 2012