“Yumm”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone 785-890-3430. Owner Rod Cooper. Zip 67735
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Hamburgs are superb! Service is great! Cook seems to know what he is doing. :) Nice ameonce. Great antique bar

There are newer reviews for Crazy R's Bar and Grill

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The food here was pretty good but one person in our party got a cold turkey sandwich that had lettuce tomato and mayo. However the mayo was miracle whip tasting. Not sure if this is a Kansas thing. The waitress was rude when we walked in. Didnt even say hi. I asked if it was closed bc no one was in there and the restaurant a couple doors down closes and reopens later for dinner so I thought maybe they were the same ans she says " how would you get through the door of we were closed"? Not very professional but oh well. The food is decent so if there is nothing else open you can try it. I wouldnt suggest it first though.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We grabbed a bite here on trip through the area recently. This is a small town and Crazy R's is about what I expected. The food was typical bar food that I expect and the quality was good. The service was friendly and the prices very reasonable. Just a note for those unfamiliar with small town bars....getting a burger and fries in a plastic basket is normal and I don't see the issue some have. This is not fine dining.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stopped in Goodland during the evening of July 26, 2012, & were encouraged by a local to go to Crazy R's. What an incredible place!!! The food was outstandingly excellent & the service was top-notch. What we loved about the place were all the nostalgic items hanging from the ceiling & walls of the restaurant. I thought I had stepped back in time. Anyone traveling I40 needs to pul over in Goodland & have a meal at Crazy R's, you won't regret it!!! E. Tayloe Wise

Reviewed August 15, 2012

i believe it to be microwaved food. i got shrimp, yuck...tough, and chewy. wont eat here again, i'll go to walmart and buy something first.

1  Thank OklaOnthego