“Awesome!”

Wichita, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I took an afternoon and visited Tanganyika. He was able to feed a Rino, we fed Giraffes, pet Kangaroos, birds and even Lemurs! if you want to get up close and personal with these creatures, Tanganyika provides a safe and fun environmental for ages to enjoy. We will be going back this spring, can't wait!! It's not so big as to be overwhelming, but not too small to be disappointing. The zoo staff was also very knowledgeable about the animals they care for, My husband and I were both very impressed.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rprice723

Wakita, Oklahoma, United States
“Great family outting”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My family loves going to Tanganyika! We have season tickets and enjoy it more every time we go. We love the fact that we can interact with a lot of the animals, and have seen several animals that we haven't seen in some zoos. My son was especially impressed that he got to pet a porcupine and red kangaroos.

Visited September 2012
Wichita, Kansas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Up close and tons of fun!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My girls had a blast at the wildlife park. I love the fact that you don't have to march everywhere you go just to see it all! My girls love to feed the animals and I love the fact that it is a local small business we are supporting!

Visited June 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Unlike anything else”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Get up close and personal with so many animals. Be sure to feed the Lemars. This is a DON'T MISS experience

Visited September 2012
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“I love this place!!!!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely love this place!!!!!i prefer it over the zoo any day!!! It is small but so fun and soo much hands on with the animals!!! It's a wonderful experience!!! I love feeding the giraffes,the tortoises,the lemurs and the birds,camel ride also fun!!! I do wish the refuge was a little bit bigger and a little bit more affordable....