Tripadvisor
Glen Elder
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews catfish first morning pheasant hunt deer hunting great hunt catch fish rio grande jeff hunts hunted toms radar harvest accommodations gun lodging properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Late season pheasant hunt and Rader provided us an wonderful time and great opportunity for my young dog to get into birds. We did an unguided hunt for 2 days. The accommodations Jeff arranged were great. Overall great experience.

Date of stay: January 2020
Jeff R, Owner at Rader Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thankyou Felix . First weekend of new arrangements and was glad all had a good time. I sure was nervous and glad we all did a good job. Thankyou and go cheifs!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rader provided an awesome opportunity to enjoy our dogs on an unguided hunt for 3 days. Quality land and hard work yielded a great experience and result. Their hospitality was quite nice, humble and gracious with nice accommodations and meal choices.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Jeff R, Owner at Rader Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It was first weekend of the new arrangement and it was fun for me and I'm glad u enjoyed. U have great dogs whick helps your self guided experience.see ya next year. Jeff

Reviewed May 8, 2019

We caught 80 some fish in two days with our 7 and 11 year old children. The guides were very kid friendly and let them real in as many fish as they could handle. Accomadations are not high end but very fair for the price they charge for a room and guided fishing. Guides are very friendly and truly want you to catch fish and have fun. My city girl wife is planning a trip with her friends to come back next July and smack down the catfish once again, Thank you Rader Lodge because I'm still eating catfish 11 months later. See you again this year.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time hunting with a friend at Rader Lodge. My buddy and I enjoy traveling to different areas to chase Turkey. Jeff put us on a great piece of property with lots of birds. We both harvested a bird and should have tagged out but was just a few feet away a couple of times. We both hunt Easterns where we live and Rios are totally different subspecies to hunt. You have to be patient because these birds like to travel. Food was great and plenty of it. Highly recommended place to visit.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
raderlodge, Owner at Rader Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. You guys were great hunters and excellent callers. Class acts!!! Jeff

Reviewed May 3, 2019

Hunted with Jeff Rader at Rader Lodge and couldn't be happier. My hunting partner and i bot killed one bird apiece and should have easily tagged out. Jeff put us on an absolutely beautiful piece of property that was loaded with birds. We were in toms from the get go. Food was good, especially after hunting all day. Breakfast was ready before we left, so what more can you expect. My buddy and my motto is "we only need a place to park", but we got so much more with this trip.

Jason from Georgia

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
raderlodge, Owner at Rader Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2019

Very much appreciate the review. We try hard for every group and u guys were great to work with. Have a nice summer. Jeff