“Best Coffee House”
Review of Groundhouse Coffee

Groundhouse Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Gardner
Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

I love their Green Machine Latte, and much more. Try to go every weekend, would go everyday if I could.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Excellent coffee....great people! I get their "Salted Caramel" latte one or more times a week. It's excellent!

Reviewed February 6, 2016

I love this place. My "mom" friends and I go often to relax and talk and enjoy some great beverages. My personal favorite is the Chai tea latte. SOOOO delicious. I've tried starbucks version and I honestly can't stand it. Give Groundhouse a try, you will not regret it.

Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Love this little coffee shop. Great coffee and great service. Love to go in front of the fire and enjoy my coffee.

Reviewed December 22, 2015

I went to this great little coffee house about a year ago, and had a wonderful experience with the staff and the coffee was delicious. About every week now I go there and get a coffee order called the Irishman, it's delicious! Only criticism I have is that they are trying to much to look like Starbucks, just be original. Can never go wrong with originality.