Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Garden City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Garden City)
View Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites(Garden City)
View Hotel
All reviewsstayed herefront deskking suitehi expressrooms were very cleangreat roomgood sizethe wi fifitness roomin townrecommend this hotel to anyonewould stay here againchainkspetsmattresshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is a standard HI Express location. Everything is nice but a little expensive. I stay here when I'm in Garden City because the Lone Star Steakhouse is practically next door.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank TheTimMan
Reviewed September 16, 2011

This is a very nice place. We had the King suite. Large and clean. Staff friendly and breakfast hot and hearty with biscuits and gravy, eggs as well as cereal etc. Also notable mention, we had left an iPhone in the room and they held onto it for us till we came back through a week later.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed July 8, 2011

One night stop in Garden City, clean, friendly, comfortable. Don't bother with a restaurant called Jack's Bar and Grill. Service was poor and food wasn't any better. There were many hotels and restaurants at this location to chose from.

Room Tip: clean room, great beds
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2011

What an unbelievable place to stay! I travel to Garden City four times a year for business and occasionally to visit family in the area. No matter the visit the staff always goes out of their way to make sure my needs are met. The gentleman at the front desk always welcomes me back to the hotel. It is like he remembers me from visit to visit.

The rooms are always clean and the pool is very nice. The lobby has a large area for families to gather so that they may visit outside of their rooms. I have always felt safe and secure at this hotel. The rooms are so nice and spacious. On my last visit I had a couch and sitting area and a half wall that divided the bedroom area of the room.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2011

Was here for the weekend and was very happy, I will come back. Breakfast IS great. Since I am a very light sleeper the only minor issue for me is you can hear folks walking around above- all guests were good, just not a lot of sound insulation which is a comon in many places- I will ask for a room on the 3rd floor next time and it will be fine. It is a fairly expensive town to stay in, so compared to other locations it was expensive, but it is good value for Garden City.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo