“Happy with my choice”

Ranked #5 of 65 Restaurants in Garden City
Hutchinson, Kansas
“Happy with my choice”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Ate here because I was hungry and it was across from where I was working. I got a burger and fries and they were good. I actually wanted to order another but I was full and couldn't take another bite.

• Visited August 2014

Colby, Kansas
“Sunday with Family”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

7/27/2014 Lunch with some family members,My wife likes they way they make the burgers there.I had the California,she had the double very good.We also like the shoestring fries and you can't forget the frozen Custard.

• Visited July 2014
Alexander, North Carolina
“Great Eats”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Wonderful sandwiches, sides and delightful frozen custard. Their Freddy's sauce is wonderful. A must try when in the area.

Visited July 2014
Colorado
“"Addictive Steak Burgers"”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Freddy's Steak Burgers are delicious and we love the shoestring fries. Every staff member was friendly and so accommodating. Ending with a scrumptious turtle sundae with their special frozen custard is the best. Their menu is full of selections to fit every appetite. The manager visited with us to check on service and quality of food...............

• Visited June 2014
Sublette, Kansas
“Fresh Frozen Yougart”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I love to eat fresh frozen yougart, choice of flavors either vanilla or chocolate or a combination of both, with a choice of toppings!

• Visited April 2014