“Wow”
Review of Comfort Inn

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Garden City
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Great all the way around! Nice people, nice room, excellent service. The pool is small but it is nice and clean. To me that is more important. I would come here again at anytime. Thanks so much for everything. Come one, come all to Garden City, Kansas to Comfort Inn. It reminds me alot of the Comfort Inn and Suites in Rapid City, South Dakota.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Sonia B, Owner at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

We are so happy you stayed with us and very pleased with your review. Thank you for stopping by and spending time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Used my Guest Privilege Points for this stay and had a wonderful experience. It was quite, clean, and in a good location. All the staff was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast lady was especially nice. Made you feel at home. If I had a negative, I would say they have gone to the coffee machine instead of fresh brewed. I just do not like it. Tastes like instant. I have noticed several Comfort Inn properties are going to that coffee. Other than that, it was perfect.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 316 and it was quited.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
LYNN S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for completing a Guest Survey after your stay with us in Garden City at the Comfort Inn. We appreciate hearing your nice words and we will pass those along to our entire Staff. We do everything in our power to provide our Guests with a great experience and comfortable stay.

Thank you again for staying with us. If your travels bring you back to our area, please stay with us again.

Lynn Schoonover
and Staff

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I through a baby shower there and Comfort Inn made it a experience! The lady that works the front desk help us with all kinds of stuff. The room was good size! Thank you for making our baby shower a great experience. I would through another party there!

Room Tip: 3rd floor!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
LYNN S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for hosting your Baby Shower with us and for taking the time to complete a Guest Survey. We do appreciate your kind words and will share those with the entire staff. I am so pleased Antonette was able to help you with the extra effort for your Shower. We are lucky to have her here. We value you as a Guest and invite you to return again in the future.

Lynn Schoonover
and Staff

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here at Comfort Inn Garden City KS twice in the last 3-4 months. I have to say with the clean rooms,friendly staff..along with other amenities ..I will continue to stay here whenever I am in this area. I stay at hotels more than 300 nights a year due to business travel..I do appreciate a good place and people.!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Our King bed room was very clean, with an icebox, and microwave. The room had two TV's one from viewing while sitting on a nice couch and the other from bed, thus the wife and I could view the stations we wished at the same time.
The outside was well lighted which provides some level of security for your car.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Cherie N, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. It was nice to hear from someone who has stayed in our updated King Suites. Again thanks for the nice revie and we will see you next trip!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

All I have to say is great!!!!! From the time of check in the front desk lady Antionette greeted me very well . Bonnie is an excellent bartender. Wanda was so polite. Room was outstanding!!! The entire staff i met was great. Although my room was pricey (Its worth the price) this is the best comfort inn i ever been to in my life. This place is managed well !! The breakfast was awesome if i could give 20 stars i would. I will definitely let anyone i know to stay there if they pass through. Thanks for the best stay ever!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Cherie N, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review! Our staff are the best (we think!) and it is awesome to have them acknowledged by a guest. We do work very hard to keep our hotel the best in town. Again, thank you for the wonderful review and see you next trip!

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I travel all across the US staying at hotels about 15-20 nights a month. I have never had as much trouble as I did staying here. I called and ask if they had parking for trucks pulling trailers. I was told yes the did. I ask if the parking was located on the property. The lady said yes it was on the property. I then as if it was in a certain location like the left, right, east, or west of the building. There was a long silence on the other end of the line. So I rephrased the question and ask if it was in an obvious spot. She replied yes if was obvious. I pulled on to the property with the trailer. Guess what..... No parking for trailers. I was then stuck in the lot. Ok no big deal, hopefully some people will be gone and I can get out in the morning. Room was clean no problem there. Now time for check out. The clerk tells me she CAN NOT give me a receipt. After arguing with her for about 3 min. She says that she may be able to give me a receipt and not get into trouble. What!!! Get in trouble for giving someone a receipt really. Went into the breakfast area to be greeted by several flies so I did not eat there. This property needs to get it together.

• Stayed: September 2013
Cherie N, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Garden City Comfort inn. We are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations about our truck parking availability. We apologize about our employee misunderstanding about your receipt, and also the flies which is a problem. We worked out an agreement with staples to use their parking area, we sprayed flies and I take full responsibility for the training issue. First impression is the best however; please give us a second chance to prove how great we really are. Email your address to Gm.ks073@choicehotels.com. We will send you a voucher for a free night stay. Sorry for inconvenience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.