“Wonderful Experience, Great for the money”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Garden City
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Garden City
Reviewed August 5, 2010

We arrived late in the evening, the lady was very friendly and most courteous. She offered me coffee, of which I was greatful, and showed the girls the pool area. She explained the breakfast area and asked if we needed help getting our things to the room. Then we were left alone to enjoy the rest of the stay. The next morning breakfast was delicious with several items to chose from. We will definitely stay here on our way back.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
gcamericinn, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2010

Thank you for your great review of our property. The coffee is always available and was glad we could make your stay comfortable. We appreciate you choosing the AmericInn in Garden City, Ks and look forward to your next visit. Della Brandenburger, GM

Reviewed August 3, 2010

I have stayed at this Americinn on several occasions during work assignments in 2010. The facility is clean, quiet and very comfortable. The staff is awesome! They truly go out of their way to be friendly, gracious and accommodating. I recommend this hotel very highly to anyone staying in Garden City, Kansas.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2010

After conversing with the woman at the front desk, she decided we needed relaxation. We were bumped up to a better room with a sweet jacuzzi hot tub in the room. We had wanted to go swimming but this was even better. We just stayed in the room instead and it was so relaxing!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2009

Corporate traveler. I ahve been staying on a regular basis atleast 3 nights a week for over a year. I have never been disappointed. Pet friendly, wonderful staff. I have never been bothered by noise at night. AmericInn serves a wonderful breakfast daily ffrom 6 am to 10 am. Special requests are honored with out question. I give 5/5 stars.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2008

Clean hotel - very nice staff. Pet friendly. Garden City is completely non-smoking including all rooms. So,if you smoke be prepared to stand outside in the WIND & WEATHER along with many other people.
Very nice breakfast area and swimming pool. Restaurant within walking distance and walmart,Sam's and Home Depot.
Would definately stay again.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Dukeandfamily
Reviewed August 24, 2008

A "quiet" and "clean" facility. My compliments to everyone from housekeeping, customer service up to management. Our room was enjoyably quiet. Able to get a good night's sleep without noise from neighboring rooms. The complimentary continental breakfast was beyond that expected. i.e. Biscuits and gravy, fresh grilled waffles, plenty of fresh fruit, fruit juices, pastries, bagels, and more. Great breakfast selection and food area was "well" organized and kept "clean". Housekeeping did an "excellent" job of keeping our room clean, replacing toiletry, bath supplies and clean linens. Entire staff was friendly and had clean personal and professional appearance.
We wish to express special accolades for having an exceptionally clean pool and spa. Great job!!!

Cleanliness of personnel and facility is what my wife and I look for as number one (1) in importance. We know that requires "work" and dedication of your staff. For such effort and dedication they need to be duly recognized and appreciated. We look forward to returning next year about this time and pray we are again as pleased with our visit.

I wish I had known submitting photos was acceptable. I would have been glad to submit photos of the pool and spa area to emphasize the cleanliness of those areas. Will take pictures on next visit and pray you continue to allow pictures to be submitted. Great idea as "pictures speak a thousand words". Thank you!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2008

I guess I should be thankful for hot water, a clean bed (I think), and a spacious room...that was quiet. Sounds ideal, huh? Well, if you are a traveler like me, you might be bothered by the several stain marks on the 70's furniture, the accomodations that include a bar of soap, shampoo/conditioner mix that I wouldn't give to a homeless person, and the coffee that tastes like they scraped it out of an ash tray, the workout room that opens at 7am...because nobody goes to work (common!), the friendly but unhelpful staff that when I discussed an issue with electricity gave me the very apologetic tone with a shrug of the shoulders, the amazingly random hot tub sitting in the middle of the room while having signs everywhere about conserving resources (hmm I wonder what the hot tubs are really about), and lets not forget the cheap thin shower curtains hanging from a standard rod that likes to caress you as your shower because there is no bathroom fan to keep it in line. Blah. I thought I could write this review without my annoyance coming out...but it was truly an uncomfortable stay. I guess I figured, if my company was forking out $120 a night that I might be rested and ready for work in the morning. I just don't want you to make the same mistake.!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business