“Food Terrific, but Margarita Not So Great” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Terrific, but Margarita Not So Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

The food was fantastic -- authentic and delicious! Can't say the same for the margarita, unfortunately.

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
wichita, KS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We happened to be downtown, saw the sign, and decided to try it. The restaurant itself was clean and the service was quick and family friendly. The lunch spinach quesadilla came with guacamole and all of the extras that you would want and was very good. My friend approved of her enchilada, and my son's nachos were delicious. The salsa was just ok, but we would definitely visit again.

Amarillo, Texas, United States
“Best Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very tasty. Love the food. Staff is very friendly and focus on making sure your order is correct. Clean facility makes it easy for me to dine there.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank David T
“Very tasty and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I came alone and was treated very well. The salsa is tangy and spicy-in short, addicting! For my main course I had tacos al pastor. The tacos were delicious and authentic, served with cilantro, onion, and lime. I added some more of the yummy salsa on top and they were near perfect. The rice and beans on the side were standard, that is to say, not that special. Their sopapillas came in an order of six, too many for just me, but they very kindly took my request for just two. They were yummy, too, and I was delighted when my waiter didn't even charge me for them.

My only quibble is that the waiter didn't know much about the different kinds of tequila on offer in the margaritas, though the menu listed a range of options. Very good overall!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“A new find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Found this place on a trip To Garden City while walking around downtown area. Food and service were top-notch. Prices very reasonable

Visited April 2014