“Very Good!”

wichita, KS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We happened to be downtown, saw the sign, and decided to try it. The restaurant itself was clean and the service was quick and family friendly. The lunch spinach quesadilla came with guacamole and all of the extras that you would want and was very good. My friend approved of her enchilada, and my son's nachos were delicious. The salsa was just ok, but we would definitely visit again.

• Korean first
Amarillo, Texas, United States
“Best Customer Service”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very tasty. Love the food. Staff is very friendly and focus on making sure your order is correct. Clean facility makes it easy for me to dine there.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank David T
“Very tasty and friendly”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I came alone and was treated very well. The salsa is tangy and spicy-in short, addicting! For my main course I had tacos al pastor. The tacos were delicious and authentic, served with cilantro, onion, and lime. I added some more of the yummy salsa on top and they were near perfect. The rice and beans on the side were standard, that is to say, not that special. Their sopapillas came in an order of six, too many for just me, but they very kindly took my request for just two. They were yummy, too, and I was delighted when my waiter didn't even charge me for them.

My only quibble is that the waiter didn't know much about the different kinds of tequila on offer in the margaritas, though the menu listed a range of options. Very good overall!

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“A new find”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Found this place on a trip To Garden City while walking around downtown area. Food and service were top-notch. Prices very reasonable

Visited April 2014
1 Thank BillHalfmoon
San Pedro, California, United States
“Good food and nice atmosphere. Great margaritas”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very nice enviornment with very good selection. St I'll having problems finding carnitas! Everyone had something different and I liked everything other than the special so the gay, pailla. Way too much rice and not enough goodies.

• Visited March 2014