“Great Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Awesome Mexican food in a cool old building. Great place for lunch or dinner if you are in the downtown area.

1  Thank Katelyn B

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great food, great ambience, great service, and reasonable prices. My chile relleno was homemade as was my husband's smothered burrito. I will return.

1  Thank wildfloweroftheWest
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Customer service is outstanding! Food is damn good also. Over all well worth the money.

1  Thank Jwloyd
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I don't know that I have had a bad meal at this place. The service is always friendly. I think we have been here aprox. 10 times. Atmosphere is very comfortable. Full service alcohol restaurant that caters to families.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

After reading TA reviews, went for lunch while passing through Kansas. We tried their beef and their chicken enchiladas as well as their beef tamale, which had more meat than masa, a welcome change! All were very good. It was on a busy Saturday and the service was quick and friendly. The decor was was bright and cheery with fiesta colors. We would go there again!