“Consistently great food and FANTASTIC service keep us coming back”
Review of Las Margaritas

Las Margaritas
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dodge City, Kansas
“Consistently great food and FANTASTIC service keep us coming back”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

This restaurant has very reasonable prices, an expansive (sometimes it's too hard to pick out what you want!) menu, and the BEST, BEST, BEST service in a restaurant I have ever experienced.

The chips and drinks are bottomless - the wait staff respectfully watches from a distance, always anticipating what you need before you even ask for it. They are also very helpful with explaining the menu items. They are also very friendly, and the manager and wait staff warmly refer to the patrons as "amigos" - so much fun!

This restaurant is in the basement of Patrick Dugan's coffeehouse... I know what you're thinking... A restaurant in a basement?? Yes - and it just adds to the cozy, family atmosphere of this great restaurant. The decor is nice but fades into the background like it should so you can focus on the food and your dinner-mates.

I personally enjoy any of the burritos, and their included chips and salsa are AWESOME!

I've probably been to this restaurant 5-10 times by now, and it's always one of the highlights of our trips to Garden! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank lukebunker

• Korean first
USA
“Great food & the best service in town!”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I travel parts of KS, OK, TX, and CO each week for business...eat out a lot, and also ran a couple LG restaurants personally for many years. Hotel tipped me off to this spot in March and I've been back several times since. The food is very good...would call it authentic except for their fetish for topping some traditional dishes with Parmesan...you can ask for them w/o. I usually get the "Expresso Burrito" and a Tamale or Enchilada on the side...too much...but tasty! The burrito is a steamed/stewed Pork with rice filling, topped w/fresh Tomato/Onion/Guac...reminds me of the old La Palma from Wichita. Fresh made Salsa w/lots of Cilantro...and fresh chips...no bags!

What I'd really like to emphasize is their focus on service, fast, friendly, and courteous...the employees are "hustler's"! You can tell that they care...can't teach that! Enjoy!

• Visited August 2011
“Dirty, needs elbow grease and paint.”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

After you read this, check it out. What I say, is true.

I suggest closing for 1 week for an OVERALL sprucing. The good food will taste even better. I, currently won't go with my schoool group. The cleanlines has already hurt businesses.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Very good Mexican food”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

The food is very good; the prices are great! It was a little difficult to find as it is in the basement of a downtown building. The service was terrific, and you can't beat the prices! Shrimp fajitas $10.95!

• Visited August 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great find! Cute downtown”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

On a trip west we tried to avoid fast-food strips and eat in downtowns. This was a pleasant, easily accessible downtown spot with great service and huge portions of good Mexican food. The salsa especially stood out for me. I highly recommend this restaurant. Also, it's next to a coffee place, where we were able to grab a coffee for the next leg of our journey.

• Visited July 2011