“Good food at a good price”
Review of LoneStar Steakhouse - CLOSED

LoneStar Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 6, 2014

The steaks are good and the price is reasonable. The waitress I had was attentive and polite. The restaurant wasn't very busy so I can't tell if that would be true during a busy time.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Lone star tries to pass a sirloin off as a filet. When you tell the server it's not a filet they say it's got bacon wrapped around it. They also sell a bacon wrapped sirloin. The GM was really rude about it. This has happened the last three times we've been in there. We are done with this place!

1  Thank Julie567
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We went to Lonestar yesterday evening for my husband's birthday. The filet was delicious, cooked just the way we like it...medium rare. The sides were great and the waitress excellent. She brought extra butter and sour cream for us and even a free brownie blast for his birthday!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

These establishments are pretty consistent across the Midwest. I like them, because unlike some other 'steakhouses', they always carry prime rib with au jus- one of my favorites. Yes, I know it is not an individual steak; but the thing is a giant piece of cow meat that is cooked all at the same time and then chopped up- the only difference is the chopping timeframe... Anyways, this one did not let me down and I will be returning on many trips to come. Thanks!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

garden city Kansas my steak was so fat green beans very bad they would have gave us a free dinner the next night no thanks