Super 8 Emporia
$113
$53
$100
ComfortInn
Rodeway Inn & Suites(Emporia)(Great Value!)
$47
$104
$75
$72
Agoda.com
Budget Host Inn Emporia(Emporia)(Great Value!)
$38
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskwaffleswould stay againovernight stopbiscuits and gravyking roomphone callnice roomcomfortable bedcoffee makernext morningnight's sleepone night stayconvenient locationno elevatorin townfree breakfast
Reviewed March 2, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
EmporiaS8, Manager at Super 8 Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed at the Emporia Super 8 last night. Look for this hotel off HWY 50, several hotels here just about a mile from the big business group on HWY 35. There was a $10 charge for our dog, who usually doesn't travel with us. The room was updated from flooring to bedding, very modern looking and nice and clean. Flooring and tub in the bathroom also looked updated. Breakfast was nicely setup when we ate at 8 a.m. Biscuits, gravy, waffles, cereal, yogurt, toast, oatmeal packets, apples..... Staff was fine...at first they were not going to honor a price I had seen on line and called in about 2 hours prior to driving into town. Using my AAA card I was able to still get the price I was expecting. Book online if you see the price you want!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
EmporiaS8, Manager at Super 8 Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are ecstatic that you enjoyed all of the amenities we offer from our recently updated rooms and property to our large breakfast selection! It was great hosting you and we hope you come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I return to this Super 8 every opportunity I get as it is excellent. The staff there always treat me with the most regard and hospitality, always anticipating what I might need. They were training new staff when I was there and I was very impressed with how much they emphasized going that extra mile for the person staying with them.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
EmporiaS8, Manager at Super 8 Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so happy you had another great stay with us and would like to say that your encouraging and wonderful reviews are why we try so hard to provide the best possible customer experience for everyone. We would also like to thank you immensely for your continued patronage and hope you come back to see us again!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I've stayed at the Super 8 in Emporia numerous times and have always been satisfied. My most recent experience, however was not as pleasant. The furnace in my room roared on every five minutes. waking me up just as I was drifting off to sleep. I turned it way down, thinking that it might be set too high, but that didn't make a difference. At about 3:00 am I finally fell into an exhausted sleep. I mentioned to the manager that the furnace has a problem - I'm hoping next time I'm there I'll be able to sleep. Otherwise I'll stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
EmporiaS8, Manager at Super 8 Emporia, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

We are very sorry for any inconvenience you might have experienced with us, we try and provide an excellent customer experience for every guest and hope you give us another chance soon.