“Great BBQ - Great Price in Emporia”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bobby D's

Bobby D's
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Emporia
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wichita, Kansas
“Great BBQ - Great Price in Emporia”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We haven't been to Emporia to spend any time in recent years, so spending a day meant finding someplace to eat. We discovered Bobby D's quite on accident, and am I ever glad we did. It is excellent Bar B Q at a super reasonable price. The wait staff is prompt and cheery. The atmosphere is homey. The food we ordered came in a matter of minutes. Filled full and happy as we left.

Dallas, TX
“Great Local Spot!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Glad that we left our hotel area by one exit and searched out Bobby D's instead of the nearby chain restaurants! I had the ribs (several different sizes are available) and a cold beer. The broccoli salad was wonderful! I think that if I were there again I would have the pulled pork sandwich. My husband and I shared a blueberry cobbler, it was just so-so. But, I would definitely reccommend this local spot for their bar-b-que!

Illinois
“Best BBQ I've Had...and surprisingly good fish!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I always get the pulled pork sandwich and you just can't beat the cheesy taters or the fries... but last time I was in, they were offering a Friday night fish special. I would think that a BBQ place could do fish so well - but my oh my - what a pleasant surprise! I tried it on a server's recommendation and it didn't disappoint!

Visited September 2012
Leavenworth, Kansas, United States
“Pretty Good BBQ”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I took my daughter and a couple friends here for dinner. It was a small little place in downtown Emporia. Very friendly staff and family enviroment. We ordered the pig skins for appetizer. It was potatoe skins with pulled pork, sour cream, cheese and green onions with a little BBQ sauce. They were really good. I ordered the brisket sandwich with the potatoes and onion and cucumber salad. It was all really good. My boyfriend ordered the smoked chicken and potatoes. He said it was very tasty. Others at the table ordered the wings with fries, the chicken wrap, and the southwest salad. Only one had leftovers to take home. And they had Coke products. Including Coke Zero, my fav. The waitress was Taylor and she also in a student there. She was very attentive and friendly. We will definetly make a return visit!

“Great Local Place”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Best BBQ and ribs.......not to mention the roasted chicken special....but get there before 6PM on a Saturday night because it seems to be the only (favorite) place in town. Don't forget to leave room for the cobbler on the dessert list. Great place and friendly servers!

Visited September 2012