“That Orange tho”

Ranked #34 of 83 Restaurants in Emporia
Emporia, Kansas
“That Orange tho”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

That guy conned me into getting an OL card told me I was going to get a free $3 on my birthday little does he know my birthday is right around the corner. So we are going to see if this whole free money thing pans out. Other than pretty good stuff.

The reason I am giving a low score for service is you literally do everything yourself and workers seem to be preoccupied with each other or friends. So I guess I am lucky that the only thing I have to depend on them for it to take my money I just do everything my self.

• Visited May 2014

Emporia, Kansas
“Great place in Emporia”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

This place is a cute spot in downtown that is worth trying staff is super friendly I love the peanut butter fro yo!

• Visited July 2013