“Great Burger!”

Wagon Wheel Grill & Bar
Ranked #22 of 85 Restaurants in Emporia
Cuisines: American
Description: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-25433622R-wagon_wheel_grill_bar-i
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The Wagon Wheel is really more of a bar than a restaurant but they also serve great food. (Even though it's a bar we've taken our children several times for lunch and early dinner and never felt out of place.) I think they have one of the best burgers in town. I can't speak for anything else on their menu because when I get there all I want is one of their burgers. The only problem I have with the Wagon Wheel is that I often forget about them. They're in a kind of odd location and don't do much advertising so they're not always the first place that comes to mind when we want to eat out. But if you're looking for a good burger and a casual environment definitely check out the Wagon Wheel.

1  Thank Scarlett L