“Love Pizza Ranch's”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm traveling and this Pizza Ranch is right across from my hotel. I must say, this is the nicest, cleanest and most friendly Pizza Ranch I've been too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very good chain restaurant. I've grown up eating broasted chicken and for a long time was unable to locate restaurants that made it. It's buffet style and really no frills. The pizza and salad bar is ok. But the broasted chicken is nothing short of amazing. They are opening up two restaurants in KC, and I can't wait.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

If you've never eaten at a Pizza Ranch, it's a buffet style pizza joint. They do have a good salad and the soup is not bad. They will make whatever kind of pizza you want should it not be on the buffet. This specific location was nothing exceptional. The staff were not overly helpful and even though my table had been cleaned off prior to me sitting down, I found pizza crust mixed in with the napkins. Definately quantity over quality.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My co-worker and I eat at this restaurant once a week. Even though, I am not a pizza lover, I go for fairness. This restaurant is buffet style and the price is around $9+. The restaurant offers many varities of pizza. In addition, for those of us who are not great pizza lovers, there is fried chicken and chicken wings along with a good variety of vegetables. The restaurant offer ice cream for dessert.
In general, it is a good place to eat for family and friends. The food is respectable; the atmosphere is good; and, the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I experienced the Pizza Ranch at a Christmas party this December 2012, at which I first time eat their food. Since I'm not a big pizza fan it was nice fact that they service chicken with two choices of vegetables which was great since I don't like green beans. I didn't care for the single choice of gravy, which was yellow chicken gravy. I prefer white gravy with chicken.
I found that the pizza was not quite as good as pizza hut but to true pizza lover I doubt the difference would prevent pizza lover from going back even though it is right next door to pizza hut. So unless you are very loyal to Pizza Hut you'll mind that much trying the Ranch. We paid 9.50 plus tax. Senior discount start at 65 a lot high the most places I have been which run 55-60 as the qualifying age range. The drink is included in price. Very typical price range for buffets which I have found to be as little as $7 to as much as $11 plus tax range.