“Reasonable price for reasonable food.”
Review of La Hacienda

La Hacienda
Ranked #62 of 85 Restaurants in Emporia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The food is typical Mexican fare and is reasonably priced. I have always enjoyed whatever dish that I've gotten. You won't leave hungry.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

What you would expect from a Mexican restaurant in Kansas. It was good food, good prices, friendly and helpful staff. The Chimichangas and California Burrito were excellent and very large portions. You could have split between 2 people.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

They need better communication with other staff members, also simple things like refills. The food is ok but nothing I would recommend any one. An update inside of the building would be nice just putting paint on top of the older paint is really not the way to go.

One thing they do good is the margarita for a dollar they make a very good tasting one that anyone could enjoy.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

La Hacienda appears to be operated by immigrants, but maybe Kansas has caused them to forget how to make those northern Mexican and Tex-Mex favorites. It's hard to ruin guacamole, but my wife and I were served some that tasted like burnt rubber bands.

The carnitas plate was otherwise OK, but no better than "average." Her spinach quesadilla was all right. Service was a little disorganized but adequate.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a taco meal w my hubby and what was brought to me was not tacos! I asked the waitress but she didnt understand and just smiled at me. Drinks never got refilled and the customer service at the checkout was horrible the staff was mean! I used to love this place but its changed for the worse.